Saturday, January 7, 2017

[Instiz] Books you need to read before you die?


Miracles of the Namiya General Store by Keigo Higashino 



Wizard Bakery by Koo Byung Mo



The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery 



The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling 



Demian by Hermann Hesse 



The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein  



On My 29th Birthday, I Decided to Die One Year Later by Hayama Amari



Don't Eat the Marshmallow...Yet! by Joachim de Posada, Ellen Singer



Momo by Michael Ende 



Dead Poets Society by Tom Schulman (scenario), N.H. Kleinbaum (novel)



The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho



The Courage to be Hated by Kisimi Ichiro



Doggy Poo by Kwon Jung Saeng



Elegant Lies by Kim Ryeo Ryeong



My Sweet Orange Tree by J.M. De Vasconcelos 



The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle 



Things You See When You Pause by Haemin



A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman



Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


[Instiz] Must read books before you die

- Harry Potter ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A definite must read ㅠㅠㅠ Please read it... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Wow... I only recognize 5 but I read 2.... Better start reading again ㅠㅠ

- I read them all

- Read them all except Harry Potter. Momo is a holy grail read.

- Read them all but wouldn't really say any were must reads...

- Going to start reading tomorrow

- Good books but don't really agree with the list.

- I love The Little Prince, I think I read it 4 times

-  Read and own them all

- I have all these books but haven't read them.... reading tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment