Tuesday, January 10, 2017

IU shows her support for Lee Junki by visiting his concert


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] "Hae Soo came"... IU visits Lee Junki's concert


1. [+2625, -150] Lee Junki went to IU's concert yesterday too ㅋㅋㅋ How sweet, so interesting. I hope the Moon Lovers friendship last a long, long time ㅎㅎ

2. [+2040, -136] How sweet. The Moon Lovers team's teamwork is jjang

3. [+1443, -123] So nice to see her always knowing fans the best. ♡*♡ Jjang. 

4. [+1257, -108] They're both the best at loving fans

5. [+1192, -108] I hope their friendship goes on for a long, long time. I'm looking forward to IU's comeback this year as well.

6. [+524, -56] SoHae is so sweet~ Lucky for the Taiwanese fans ㅠㅠ Well I guess such an event is fitting since the drama was #1 in Taiwan

7. [+516, -65] I enjoyed the drama. Their loyalty for each other is jjang. Just looking at the Moon Lovers team's IG, you feel all warm and fuzzy. Hope their friendship lasts a long time.

8. [+463, -57] It's so nice to see the SoHae couple caring for their fans!!!! I hope the Moon Lovers team's friendship lasts forever!

9. [+433, -52] Moon Lovers team just makes you smile! I hope better things come for IU.

10. [+396, -44] It's so sweet to see them guesting on each other's concert ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment