Friday, January 6, 2017
The change to straightforward female leads in dramas
[Naver: Sports Chosun] "What's playing hard to get?" The rise of straightforward female leads from Jun Jihyun to Lee Seyoung
1. [+1510, -82] Jun Jihyun is too beautiful
2. [+1311, -84] It's only possible if you have the looks. If you're straightforward but ugly, you'll only end up hurt.
3. [+1062, -71] I love Jun Jihyun so much ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Acting and looks are perfect. ㅠ
4. [+877, -55] Jun Jihyun is just a wall.. she acts well and her looks and body is perfect
5. [+561, -36] A drama's just a drama~~
6. [+173, -10] I hate when women, when stuck between two guys, mess with both of their feelings. I like it better when women express their feelings properly.
7. [+141, -8] It was so stressful trying to date when playing hard to get was the trend but now it's all about being straightforward so dating is a lot more comfortable. If you like them you like them and if you don't you don't. Never understood why people play hard to get.
8. [+151, -21] I wish Lee Seyoung's character in 'Laurel Tree Tailors' was actually real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's rich, pretty, good body and personality and yet likes an unemployed guy living in a dorm. I know it's just a drama, but I feel jealous every time... ㅠㅠ
9. [+140, -23] Playing hard to get or being straightforward only works with certain people ^^; I mean, she's Jun Jihyun after all.
10. [+99, -10] Straightforwardness only works when you're pretty... ㅠ